Kids Depot staff are carefully selected on the basis of their experience and education in the field of Early Childhood Education. We are committed to selecting teachers and staff who demonstrate a high level of maturity, warmth and creativity. Our entire team of professionals are dedicated to providing an exciting and nurturing environment in which young children can EXPLORE, DISCOVER and LEARN. Our employees are CPR and First Aid certified. Employees receive on-going training throughout the year to enhance their skills/knowledge of early childhood learning and development. All staff, including volunteers are carefully screened, finger printed and background checked.
- First Aid/CPR Training
- Background Check Prior To Employment
- Drug Free Work Place Program; Pre-Employment Drug Test & Random Drug Testing
- 20 Hours Per Year Of Continuing Education In Child Care
- Complete Child Assessments twice a year
- Child Abuse Awareness Training
- Monthly Staff Meetings